Friday, April 24, 2009

Crazy 8's courtesty of Miss Brandi!

This seemed like fun, and honestly, Im not always creative...soo.....

8 Things Im looking forward to:

1. A nice evening with my husband

2. Getting a new back door to our house that doesn't look like a dog poo'd on it and permenently stained it

3. The weekend!!!! Sleeping in, walking with friends, seeing my hubby, and landscaping!

4. Starting the tradition of Spaghetti Wednesdays! Thanks to lora over at Jakezilla http://littlemaniac.blogspot.com/

5. Did I mention spending time with my husband!?

6. Going to see my little brother, Joe, down at Fort Benning in 2 weeks!

7. Being able to fit back into my favorite swimsuit, dress, jeans, etc...

8. My tulips to bloom!


8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Cleared a lot of shit off my desk at work...ahhh...

2. Blew my nose at least 100 times...amazing how much snot my little head can produce

3. Called the local radio station at Baldwin-Wallace College and requested a song (Discipline by Nine Inch Nails) I think they were suprised that anyone was awake that early that listened to their station...it was funny!

4. Went to the gym and lifted legs...my least favorite

5. Made Tuna Noodle Casserole...it was yummy, so white trash, but I love it~!

6. Put clean sheets on the bed...one of my favorite feelings in the world!

7. Talked for a long time on the phone with an old friend

8. Got told by a woman at the gym that I looked like I was losing weight! Yes!!!!!


8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Play the guitar, or sing, well

2. Coach cheerleading again

3. Fit into my favorite swimsuit, dress, jeans, etc.

4. See my Dad more often

5. Call Joe whenever I want to

6. See my husband more but still have the feeling like we don't see each other enough stick around

7. Reconnect with an old friend that went MIA

8. Win the lottery so I could get a cool job that I DIDN"T have to have

8 Shows I watch:

1. Family Guy

2. Road rules/Real world challenges

3. Music videos at 6am

4. Top Chef/Project Runway-whichever one is on

5. Food Network Challenges

6. Iron Chef

7. Old reruns of Full House, I can't help but watch them when they are on!

8. Extreme Home Makeover


Your turn!!! I tag everyone that reads this!!!

2 comments:

  1. I"m so glad you are starting a WedSpag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love clean bed sheets!! Great list - thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete