Thursday, August 6, 2009


Good news! Grandpa Jack is doing better. They gave him a steroid this morning and it is having a great effect. Turns out he has what is called farmer's lung. Basically, an allergic reaction to some type of mold that he came in contact with. Kevin is going over to mow their lawn today after work and we are going to scour their grounds to see if we can find out where it came from and get rid of it. I guess the mold is usually found in old straw or we just have to continue to nurse him back to health. They were able to remove the NG tube and he is eating and drinking now! I am so thankful!


  1. I'm glad he's doing better. I'm sure that was a really scary experience for you.

  2. That's great! I'm glad he's better!