Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ooooo, Dreamweaver!

I have decided that I need a dream figure-outer...someone that can figure out what my crazy dreams are all about! For the past 2 weeks I have had a reoccuring dream where I am at a gym and my college fling is there...(asshole from other blog post) and we are all friendly and I keep insisting on wiping the sweat off his brow with a towel?! WTF?! We are all friendly, flirty, lover-like. It's just bizarre. Oh, and I am constantly doing tricep dips? I'm just confused. Does this mean I am OCD with a fear of flabby arms? All I can say is I hope to God I am not talking in my sleep!

3 comments:

  1. LOL...that's hilarious! I've read that when you dream about your exs its not because you want them back (thank god) but because you are missing a quality at that moment in your current relationship that your ex possessed. Like, your ex loved to go do things and your current love doesn't or your ex was easy to talk to and right now your current person isn't. That sorta thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what quality is missing right now in my current relationship that was beyond hot in the old one (thanks to the hubby's crazy work schedule)...again, I hope Im not talking in my sleep! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried posting a comment all damn morning and blogger has been giving me fits. Anyways...it's so funny you mention dreams this morning because I NEVER remember my dreams, and I remember one I had last night. It was really stupid and meant nothing...but I found it weird that I even remember it. I don't know how to interpret them and figure they don't mean anything. They are so random. But I hope I don't talk in my sleep, either!!

    ReplyDelete