Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Tag

Accidentally, kle tagged everyone that was happy today to list 6 things that make you happy...

1. The look on my dog, Bully's, face when I get home
from work!







2. A good book...a comfy couch...and a blanket



3. A good night out, or in, with my girlfriends!






4. Chocolate covered marshmallows...real ones...mmm

5. A mastectomy fitting gone well

6. When my friend, Eddie, calls and leaves messages of music on my phone...Nine Inch Nails, "I'm On Fire" by Springsteen...anything he knows will cheer me up!

It totally makes my day! This picture is so old, but still one of my favorites!
I tag anyone that is happy as well!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Number 2 is my FAVORITE! :)

    My friends at work used to leave music on my voicemail and I miss that. Those were fun times.

    This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I really miss the music voicemails...we need to bring that back don't we? ;)

    ReplyDelete