Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hello 2010!
















Ah, New Years. One of my favorite holidays...why? Because I get to spend the evening with friends, drinking, eating, and dancing.








It was a fun evening.








We started by going to dinner at Pufferbellies in Kent. Yummy.








Then, it was back to Jill and Rob's for a festive evening full of laughter, dancing, and Michael Jackson music.








They had a keg so the rule was, if you wanted booze or champagne, you had to bring it. Well, I think everyone was worried that we wouldn't have enough champagne because we had so many bottles, everyone had their own personal bottle when the ball dropped. Amazing. (note-this leads to drunken dancing)








I made my rounds in the living room giving everyone a kiss for luck after kissing Kevin. It's what I do.








Then, back to dancing.








I think I lost 5lbs dancing that night.








I woke up (after going to bed at 5am) feeling like I had done power squats all night and fallen down the stairs at least 50 times. I hadn't, but that is what my body was saying.








Thank God Emily brought the compazine, cause my belly needed it.








To say the least, it was a long drive home and my couch was well loved that following day.








Oh, I love new years!

2 comments:

  1. FUN! Love it. Glad you had a fun night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What better way to ring in the new year then dancing all night long. Screw the gym, show me the way to the dance floor. Though since I tend to drink when I go out dancing, I guess I can't technically call it exercise.

    ReplyDelete