This is the famous "Ten Questions" as popularized by James Lipton on "Inside the Actor's Studio," originated by French television personality Bernard Pivot, after the Proust Questionnaire.
1. What is your favorite word? Poop, it always makes people laugh or smile when you use it in lieu of shit.
2. What is your least favorite word? nausea...cause it takes too much concentration to spell and it is an icky word
3. What turns you on? Im weird. I love bald heads and big muscles. But being silly and confident is also a turn on. Or when my husband kisses me just below the ear.
4. What turns you off? Beer smell. Let me clarify. I love beer. And I don't mind other people drinking it. But when you drink excessively and I'm stone cold sober, I find the beer stench oozing from your pores to be completely appalling. (im with brandy on this one!)
5. What sound do you love? Birds chirping on a spring morning, rain on a tin roof
6. What sound do you hate? rain coming through the roof, babies when they have that blood curdling cry/scream
7. What is your favorite curse word? Bitch, it is just fun to say
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? A cheerleading coach (if they made money)
9. What profession would you not like to do? Brittany Spears' publicist, or George W. Bush's future case worker
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gate? Welcome!